Honda Power Equipment EB4000
Honda Power Equipment
- 4000 watts, 120/240V
- Provides 5,000 watts for 10 secs to start larger equipment
- Honda commercial iGX engine
- Full GFCI protection
- Long run time - up to 16 hrs
- 120/240V selector switch
- 2 wheel kit & lift hook
- Rated #1 by construction and industrial users, year after year.: An independent survey of construction and industrial users has rated Honda the #1 generator 7 years in a row. Why? Our legendary reputation for performance, durability, and reliability.
- Consistent power with iAVR (Intelligent Automatic Voltage Regulation) technology: Honda's exclusive iAVR technology ensures a consistent flow of power regardless of the load. No need to worry about power fluctuations ruining your valuable tools.
- Provides 5,000 watts for 10 secs to start larger equipment: Honda exclusive iAVR technology lets the generator operate well above its maximum rating for up to 10 seconds to start high initial amp draw equipment.
- Powerful Honda iGX commercial engine: Honda’s innovative iGX series engines deliver exactly what you’ve always wanted: reliable, optimal performance. This new generation of intelligent computer-controlled engines operate automatically with much better, simpler, and faster controls.
- 120/240V Selector switch - More usable power, more flexibility: Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
- Runs approximately 16 hours @ 50% load (6.2 gal.): Keeps you working, all day long. The EB4000 runs approximately 16 hours at half load and 10.1 hours at full load.
- 3 year commercial/residential warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Hanger kit/lifting eye standard
- Easy folding handles: Wide, positive lock folding handles offer convenient transport and storage and a more compact unit.
- All circuits GFCI protected: The EB4000 is OSHA compliant with neutral bond and full generator GFCI (Ground fault circuit protection) on all outlets.
- 6 outlets for easy connection of multiple tools
- Low 71 dB(A) sound level: Special muffler for quieter operation
- Tough one-piece welded frame: Helps protect the generator.
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert®: Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Reinforced standing legs
- Electronic ignition
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
- Electronic circuit breakers: Protects the generator from being overloaded.
- Fuel gauge standard
- Meets OSHA, LA-ETL, and ANSI regulations
- Engine: Honda iGX270
- Displacement: 270cc
- AC Output: 120/240V 4000W max. (33.3/16.7A) 3500W rated (29.2/14.6A)
- iAVR Output: 5000W (41.7/20.8A) for 10 sec.
- Receptacles: 20A 125V Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 20A 125/250V Locking Plug
- Starting System: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.2 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 10.1 hrs.@ rated load, 16.0 hrs. @ 1/2 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 41.9 in. x 27.2 in. x 29.2 in.
- Noise Level: 71dB(A) @ Rated Load
- Dry Weight: 185 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Years
- Storage Cover
- Engine Type
- Honda iGX270
- 41.9 in.
- 27.2 in.
- 29.2 in.
- 185 lb.
- AC Output
- 120/240V 4000W max. (33.3/16.7A) 3500W rated (29.2/14.6A)
- 20A 125V Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 20A 125/250V Locking Plug
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 6.2 gal.
- Noise Level
- 71dB(A) @ Rated Load
- Run Time
- 10.1 hrs.@ rated load, 16.0 hrs. @ 1/2 load