Honda Power Equipment EB10000
Honda Power Equipment
- 10,000 watts, 120/240V
- Honda commercial GX engine & heavy duty frame
- Full GFCI protection
- 2 wheel kit & lift hook
- Best fuel efficiency and lowest noise rating in its class
- Electric start
- Rated #1 by construction and industrial users, year after year.: An independent survey of construction and industrial users has rated Honda the #1 generator 7 years in a row. Why? Our legendary reputation for performance, durability, and reliability.
- Advanced technology for consistent power and performance: The EB10000 uses Honda's exclusive DAVR (Digital Automatic Voltage Regulator). The DAVR is designed to hold the voltage stability within a +/- 1% range during operation. This provides more consistent power.
- Powerful Honda GX630 commercial engine: The Honda V-Twin engine offers more power, reliability, greater fuel economy and reduced emissions in a more compact package.
- Compact shape and unique design for easy installations: The EB10000 has a compact, slim design that can be easily installed on the job site. A centralized exhaust mechanism creates a unique "hot" zone for exhaust and "cool" zone for operation and passage. This design is especially helpful when using multiple units, as they can be easily positioned so as not to impact each others' cooling ventilation.
- Quietest in its class!: The Honda EB10000 generator operates at an extremely quiet noise level – at approximately 76 decibels at 23 feet (equivalent to the noise of a vacuum cleaner). This low noise level is achieved through a large muffler that includes a punching pipe, a perforated mechanism that allows for the smooth release of exhaust gas.
- Electric start: 7 outlets for easy connection of multiple tools
- The control panel is positioned on the narrow side of the generator for convenient, easy access to all outlets.: i-Monitor LCD readout for performance monitoring and service diagnosis
- i-Monitor™ provides information on hours of operation, generator output voltage, and battery voltage, as well as diagnostics for convenient dealer servicing.: 3 year commercial/residential warranty
- You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.: Easy folding handles
- Wide, positive lock folding handles offer convenient transport and storage and a more compact unit.: Two wheel kit for easy transporting
- The sturdy wheel kit makes the EB10000 easier to transport, even over rough terrain.: Best in class fuel efficiency
- The EB10000 runs an impressive 7.2 hours at half load and 4.6 hours at full load.:
- The EB10000 is OSHA compliant with neutral bond and full generator GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Protection) on all outlets.: All circuits GFCI protected
- Helps protect the generator.: Tough one-piece welded frame
- Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.: Protected by Honda Oil Alert®
- Protects the generator from being overloaded.: Electronic circuit breakers
- The EB10000 is designed with an easy-to-remove air cleaner and an oil gauge located near the oil filler cap – all elements that allow for ease of maintenance.: Designed for easy maintenance
- Allows for easy battery access and maintenance.: One-touch, removable plastic top cover
- Fuel gauge standard
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
- Hanger kit/lifting eye standard
- Reinforced standing legs
- Electronic ignition
- Meets OSHA, LA-ETL, and ANSI regulations
- Engine: Honda GX630
- Displacement: 630cc
- AC Output: 120/240V 10000W max. (83.8/41.6A) 9000W rated (75/37.5A)
- Receptacles: 20A 125V Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug, 50A 125/250V Locking Plug
- Starting System: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 8.1 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 4.6 hrs @ rated load, 7.2 hrs @1/2 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 55.9 in. x 26.7 in. x 35.1 in.
- Noise Level: 76 dB @ rated load
- Dry Weight: 403 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Years
- Engine Type
- Honda GX630
- 55.9 in.
- 26.7 in.
- 35.1 in.
- 403 lb.
- AC Output
- 120/240V 10000W max. (83.8/41.6A) 9000W rated (75/37.5A)
- 20A 125V Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug, 50A 125/250V Locking Plug
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 8.1 gal.
- Noise Level
- 76 dB @ rated load
- Run Time
- 4.6 hrs @ rated load, 7.2 hrs @1/2 load